Monday, November 07, 2005

I am not making this up (parental advisory: somewhat explicit content)

Matt Drudge makes an earnest play for most viewed website on the 'net with a fascinating story about two NFL cheerleaders having lesbian sex with each other in a bar restroom. The story says it "anger[ed] patrons waiting in line to get into the restroom." It just goes to show: what you do in the privacy of your own home is one thing, but if your perverted gay sex keeps me out of the restroom when I'm crossing my legs and hopping up and down on one foot, it becomes my business, doesn't it?

Side note: police got involved when one of the cheerleaders allegedly struck someone on her way out of the restroom.

Backlog Bob

P.S. I might get more hits now that I've used the words "cheerleader lesbian sex," but I'm going to have to monitor my a-d-v-e-r-t's really closely now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home