Monday, October 10, 2005

Google AdSense revisited

Opening Disclaimer: this post should not be, in any way, construed as an attempt to get either or both of my readers to click on the ads on my site in excess of their normal ad clickage.

Well, I just logged on to my AdSense account, and it turns out I've had 10 page impressions! Now if I can get about 2,999,990 more this year, I won't have to work for a living! I only need about 9,999,999/year to live pretty comfortably.

At this rate, I need only 35,577 more page impressions to earn Google's minimum payment of $100.

Uh, tell your friends about my site!

Backlog Bob

Closing Disclaimer: this post should not be, in any way, construed as an attempt to get either or both of my readers to click on the ads on my site in excess of their normal ad clickage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home