Saturday, January 21, 2006

Important Adsense news

I've almost reached that all-important threshold of (drum roll, please) $1.00!!! Yes, I typed that right: I've made almost an entire dollar from prostituting my blog to corporate interests, namely Google. And it was worth it. I can almost taste the sweet drip of the nectar of the business world: money. In about 70 to 80 years, great wealth ($100) will be mine. I can hardly wait. I owe it all to you, my faithful reader(s). You are like my partner in this revenue giant. My silent partner. My unmunerated, silent partner. You deserve some of the credit. And please click on that credit report ad to your right ->

Backlog Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger ng2000 said...

Another resource for you: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=adsense

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home