Friday, January 06, 2006

Nucular difference of opinion

I was just thinking about Iran's nuclear "power" program, and it reminded me: it took the Catholics a while to pick a new pope. Bear with me a little here. I thought, when they were going through this black/white smoke thing, "The reason they can afford to dwaddle like this is that the Vatican doesn't have any nuclear enemies." Now, the next time they need to pick a pope that probably won't be true. Obviously, they need to expedite the transfer of power. They should pick a vice-pope, who will be ready to take over the moment the current pope dies. The Vatican must not be the Vatican't when nuclear war looms. Oops, I shouldn't have written that. I should have written "The Vatican must not be the Vaticannot when nuclear war looms."

Backlog Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home